Fashion Police!

Nollywood Movies Award Red Carpet Moments.
The inaugural edition of the Nollywood Movies Awards took place last Sunday, at the Civic Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos. Our darling celebrities turned out in style (or not) to walk the red carpet. Some hurt my eyes and fashion sensibilities, while some made my lil fashion heart flip with joy. Since it’s absolutely unfair, to let those who committed major fashion crimes, despite vast quantity of fashion mags, editorials and articles available, to go unpunished . I decided a lil fashion justice (emm,...by that, I mean ...Fashion criticism) should be melted out. Welcome to the fashion court jurors....

HALIMAR ABUBAKAR AND W4.

O.C Ukeje, Julius Agwu,

CHARLES OKAFOR
STELLA DAMASUS and MONALISA CHINDA

IRETIOLA DOYLE

SUSAN PETERS

JUMAI SHABA
DENRELE
Brown Igboegwu
SHARON

 I LOVE COLOURS
YUL EDOCHIE, OMOTOLA KEHINDE, UTI NWACHUKWU

 Black Glamour

KATE HENSHAW, RUKKY SANDERS




Comments

Popular Posts